- Transformation from normal MIDI file to real grand piano AUDIO files. You upload track/tracks and we will send you audio files at resolution from 16bit/44.1 Khz to max 32 bit / 192 Khz. MP3 too and we can do audio digital distribution over internet (all digital channels, with Shazam, YouTube digital ID and Spotify, iTunes, Tidal etc.)
- Mixing online (28 analog high quality valve or not audio tracks.
- Analog piano recording on STUDER stereo tape, with Dolby analog SR noise reduction.
- Online Mastering: analog/digital.
- Transformation from MIDI arrangement to real grand piano audio files + high quality audio samples (Samples from East West, Native Instruments, VSL etc.)
We record audio with three mics positions and with different mics: Neumann M147 Tube, Neumann KM184 stereo and Schoeps Colette series (in OSS too, with Jecklin disk).
We record with Apogee Symphony system ad 32bit/192KHz from the begin to end. Neve or Focusrite ISA or API pre-amplifies